Wewwh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAIT I WANNA LAUGH. Embarassing. So someone i knew told me that she found my blog and read all my posts and I was like...wait yess i do have a blog but the posts....eww cringe!! HAHA But its alright  itu kenangan lah orang cakap kan. 5 years later I can come back and read my writing here and think "oh so this is how i express something back then" it must be fun and memorable. 

So it can be said that im an active blogger back in my thirteen to fourteen. I started my blogging journey since 2012, I was inspired by Anna Khayalan! It was a few years ago and might say I include in golongan blogging expertise eww self claimed HAHAHA pardon. I admit that all my blogs is pretty though it look simple but cute๐Ÿ’• I got another three blogs with different theme and they are all cute lol. Usaha sendiri mestilah mau puji because it took a lot of time and thought to edit the html code, you got one wrong, then everything ruined ๐Ÿ˜Œ. I barely get any sleep  semata-mata mau edit HTML blog yang tersalah letak tersalah kopipes tersalah edit. Serious dulu kalau sehari nda on blog mesti nyawa sik aman.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข After i got back from school pun, i will just sit depan laptop and blog, well said i'm barely study huhu. (Pardon my bahasa rojak Sabah, Sarawak and English hahah!)

Masa last year fifteen there was my bakat blogging seems to fade. I was busy?? Maybe. Wait did blogging known as bakat? whatever. && I don't know what im up to but lol i just don't know, i just binge watching korean drama and fangirling over 2pm, bigbang, infinite, 2ne1, beast, super junior, exo!! OMG! 

ok makasih tante tante cantik sudi baca ya (knowing no one would read this but still in case...ahaha)  kalau nda paham buat buat paham saja ya. Minta ampun atas kekurangannya ya xoxo~ ๐Ÿ˜Š✌


No comments:

Post a Comment